Saturday, January 4, 2014

I don't wanna go to bed.. I DON'T WANNA!

3:00 am is gonna come mighty early for me.  It has been a good day.  I slept late.. (to my detriment).  I start my shift tomorrow at a new and busier station.  Maybe I will have a complete grasp of whats going on by the end of shift.  Should prove to be interesting.  I used buggery today, once.  Yet again there were not a lot of opportunities to exclaim displeasure.  I paid bills,  I filled up my gas tank.  I cooked for my husband.  AND I got caught up on this season of "The Big Bang Theory."  Love that show.   I also did my daily selfie.  I even contemplated posting a pic that wasn't technically a selfie as my selfie.  I have yet to completely define the rules of the 365 days of the selfie challenge.  So we will see how that goes.

Night All
Ranting Munki.

No comments:

Post a Comment