So far so good.
I have cleared the mountain of paper work from my desk. I still need to file some things but for the most part my desk is clear. I went to bed late last night and woke up late today. I meandered and piddled around the house. All in all today was a productive day. Objective # 1 of living my life the way I want to live. I would have to give that a stamp of achievement.
I have yet to use the term "Buggery" today. But there hasn't been opportunity to do so. I will give this the stamp of not applicable.
I have posted my 3rd Selfie. This posed a little bit of an issue. The first two selfies I took were with my screen camera, which turns out grainy and and just kinda Eh. I took my day 3 selfie with my rear facing camera. It was a pain in the butt to get my finger to touch the right spot on the screen while attempting to smile and hold my arm out at great distance to capture my face and my shirt. And Most of my attempts turned out all wobbly. I am wearing one of my favorite shirts today. It is titled Unstealthiest Ninja and can be found here. I feel that if I am gonna be self centered and post a pic of myself everyday for an entire year, I may as well include my attire. Yesterday I wore my Tardis - Delorian crash shirt. It was met with much approval from my friends.
I checked my bank account today. The bank site has updated to reflect my shiny new account with my first deposit of the money challenge. I am excited to see it grow, and gain interest. I must admit that last night I did do some shopping on Amazon. I am justifying my purchases to myself as books that will help me further my career. They are all medical books in one way, shape, or form. a couple of them, I really didn't need. And one was a replacement of a book that I lent out and it was never returned to me, and that book is absolutely ESSENTIAL to my collection. So I am kinda beating my self up over that one. Sure I could have waited until next week on pay day to put the order in but oh well no point griping about it now. I guess I need to tell my money conscience to "Bugger Off".
***Changing the above stamp from Not applicable to Achieved.***
Finally as you see I am documenting the events of my day. Yeah, it has been a boring day. I stayed home. It was absolutely freezing outside. I didn't feel up to going on an adventure.. nor do I have the proper freezing weather attire that would make me resemble Randy from "A Christmas Story". Stamp of Achievement!
Later Tater's
Ranting Munki
No comments:
Post a Comment